Experimental platform for
Since it was founded PACT Zollverein has, in the framework of the ATELIER series, offered emerging and established choreographers, dancers, performers, fine artists and musicians the possibility to present their work to the general public during a shared evening length exhibition and stage programme. Both completed works as well as works in progress are welcome from artists working in all disciplines.
For upcoming ATELIER, through a collaboration with Princela Biyaa, Marny Garcia Mommertz and Fayo Said – the founders of the Association for Black Art_ists e.V. – a special edition the ATELIER will emerge. With ›Archives in Our Homes‹, we are seeking artistic submissions that deal with archives, personal memories, and themes that are omitted from the history books. Submissions are now open for ATELIER No. 67 – Archives in Our Homes.
All spaces in the building may be used. The stage is generally reserved for live performance work, which should not exceed 15 minutes. PACT provides full technical assistance but set-up and equipment requirements should be kept as simple as possible.
The following support is available to all Atelier participants (subject to prior agreement):
- Expense allowance
- Travel costs covering one journey only per participant to and from PACT Zollverein*
- Local accommodation (by arrangement)
- Transport costs covering one journey to and from PACT Zollverein
- Technical equipment (by arrangement and subject to availability)
- Presentation of own work (max. 15 min. duration for stage works)
* We principally expect participants to choose low-emission modes of transport to and from PACT.
ATELIER No. 67
December 02 - 03, 2022
October 16, 2022
All completed submissions will be considered in the selection process.
The selection process will consider the relevant health and safety provisions of the current COVID-19 regulations. After decisions have been made, all applicants will be notified via email.
You can download a PDF of the call-out here: